1. I woke up to the sound of music playing from the computer speaker of my favorite Bunny. He’s having another bouts of insomnia so he was doing his thang. I was somehow annoyed but his innocent face made me want to snuggle up against him – but the AC is not fixed yet so it’s really uncomfortable to snuggle in the hot weather. :-(
2. I signed the petition for the Stop Animal Abuse in Malaysia. You should too!
3. I bought a gift for a friend who’s celebrating her birthday today (tonight). I hope she likes the gift.
4. Washed my hair. Since turning blonde, I enjoy washing and blowing my hair before going off to work. It makes me feel so… blonde.
5. I spent USD 72.62 on Pottery Barn’s Pillowcases. This was the most happiest moment of my day.
6. Which turned to depressing, knowing that I spent quite a huge amount of money (when you convert it to RM) on pillowcases alone..
7. It could probably buy me a fireplace insert for my new place too!
8. But upon getting the “Oh, what a lovely pillowcase!” remark from Bunny, the depression turned happy again!
9. I did not sleep the whole night yesterday and it’s 7:05AM right now.
Gotta hit the sack!