Young Living Essential Oils is the world leader in essential oils with a strict Seed to Seal® process to produce pure essential oil products for every individual, family and lifestyle.
This process ensures that all products are genuine, free of synthetic chemicals and pure. This commitment stems from the company’s 20 years of stewardship of the earth.
Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Choose Young Living
1) Young Living is is the ONLY essential oil company that owns their own farms or partners with farms that are willing to live up to their standards for growing, harvesting and distilling.
2) Essential oils sold in most health food stores are aroma-grade or fragrance-grade oils and while they do smell good, they don’t offer the same therapeutic and medicinal benefits. These oils may have an essential oil base, but may contain additives, fillers, and synthetics to increase volume or fragrance. Pure essential oils contain all desired therapeutic compounds – nothing more, nothing less.
3) Most essential oils have expiration dates, Young Living oils do not. 100% pure essential oils (excluding citrus) will last indefinitely if properly stored away from heat and sunlight.
4) Young Living has been producing the finest quality oils for over 20 years and with over 180 different oils they have the greatest selection of singles & blends of any essential oil company. But, if an oil doesn’t pass Young Living’s strict quality standards, they won’t offer it for sale so sometimes not all of these oils are available until they can produce more. Click here to browse the Young Living Product Guide.
5) Young Living uses the finest production practices in the industry. They distill oils once at low temperatures and pressures, using chemical-free water and medical-grade stainless steel distillers.
6) Young Living is the only essential oil company in the world with a Seed to Seal process since they control every single aspect of production.
7) ANYONE can visit the Young Living farms around the globe and participate in the harvest & distillation process. We highly recommend this experience! No other essential oil company owns their own farms and can offer this opportunity.
8) Young Living oils meet all industry AFNOR and ISO standards and are subjected to isotopic ratio mass spectrometry (IRMS) analysis which determines whether a particular essential oil is naturally sourced or synthetic (created in a lab).
9) There are no minimum sales or purchase requirements for Young Living members. Ever. The only thing you have to do to keep your membership active is to place $50 in orders per year.
10) Curious to know more of Young Living? Do join our community of oil lovers and learn how to integrate essential oils into your life. They’re both EASY and FUN!