11th Jul 2011
5th Jun 2011
Over the few months I’ve been raving about wanting to buy a Tiffany & Co bracelet to reward my hardwork (both offline and online), I finally decided that maybe a sheet set from Pottery Barn and a brand new bag is enough. So I ditched the plan for Christmas gift *hint* and got me a sheet set from Pottery Barn and a brand new bag. I know, I am repeating myself.
So I got me my first Coach bag!
It’s price probably don’t sound expensive to some of you (probably don’t cost more than the house plaque of some celebrities) but for a mere mortal like me, the price tag on the bag is such a bomb for me! So one can only understand why I will cherish this bag so much and would only use it for special occasions (or sometimes just during non-special occasion as well.. just to minta puji. lol)
I fully realize and accept the fact that I am being selfish here for buying a designer (is this considered as a designer bag, anyway???) bag when I probably can get a few cheaper bags with the money. But hey, a girl can indulge once in a while ya? It’s not like I shop for expensive bags everyday. Or every month. Maybe once a year!
Of course, I am kidding.
20th May 2011
Just when I was about to rest my case on the Coach bag that I went gaga over, just about a week ago, I am now losing sleep over another brand that I found too cute to ignore recently: Radley. Yes, like the title I wrote above.
Just after telling my fiancé how a girl should have at least 1 expensive bag in her collection, along came little Radley the doggie with it’s wagging tail, bringing along with him, a collection that is (I think it’s not too much to say) to die for.
How can I say no to that little dog tag on every bags?
How can I not have at least
ten one Radley stuff in my collection….? OK, maybe I do have a Radley wallet and a Radley luggage already… but what about the rest of the collections? Especially those yang ada pemandangan-pemandangan on the bags…..!
Or the Olney luggage bag that I’m willing to kill for! Literally speaking, lah.. :-P
Is it possible to become a Radley agent in Malaysia? As in, not to have an actual store to keep the stocks lah. More like, becoming a member and getting crazy discounts on every Radley bag purchased? He he he he..
Of course, a girl can only hope lah…
19th Feb 2011
1. I woke up to the sound of music playing from the computer speaker of my favorite Bunny. He’s having another bouts of insomnia so he was doing his thang. I was somehow annoyed but his innocent face made me want to snuggle up against him – but the AC is not fixed yet so it’s really uncomfortable to snuggle in the hot weather. :-(
2. I signed the petition for the Stop Animal Abuse in Malaysia. You should too!
3. I bought a gift for a friend who’s celebrating her birthday today (tonight). I hope she likes the gift.
4. Washed my hair. Since turning blonde, I enjoy washing and blowing my hair before going off to work. It makes me feel so… blonde.
5. I spent USD 72.62 on Pottery Barn’s Pillowcases. This was the most happiest moment of my day.
6. Which turned to depressing, knowing that I spent quite a huge amount of money (when you convert it to RM) on pillowcases alone..
7. It could probably buy me a fireplace insert for my new place too!
8. But upon getting the “Oh, what a lovely pillowcase!” remark from Bunny, the depression turned happy again!
9. I did not sleep the whole night yesterday and it’s 7:05AM right now.
Gotta hit the sack!
17th Nov 2010
Not an expensive stuff to showoff, but I’ll showoff anyway..
(sorry for the bad picture quality. used my cellphone instead of the DSLR)
Because the Naked Palette is sold out everywhere – even in the USA or Singapore’s Sephora. I have no idea why this makeup palette has been a hit and the stores are running out of stock for this. But I have it! :-P I finally have it!!
Lama juga I waited tau… 3 months worth of wait and I finally got it. If you’re a makeup lover, especially for the naked colors or neutral tones, then you should get this palette. It’s so pigmented and vibrant!
OK, gotta go do some data backup services to my computers. I think something is wrong somewhere…
Just got my ole-ole from Jaya’s niece who just got back from her long studies in UK – and I’m all excited about it!
Of course, when I got the bag, I knew it’s a Union Jack tee inside because I requested it personally from her. LOL. But the most exciting part was to see the size of the tee on the label. It stated XS. Hahahaha! I feel like a slim woman once again! And oh, the tee bag comes with the shop’s website URL as well. Looks like I can buy another Union Jack tee online from them for Jaya. He’s so green with envy that I got a tee while he got a Beatles original Abbey Road poster. Aww, baby.. your poster costs more than my baju bah. :-P
But then again, I get to wear the shirt while he gets to hang the poster on the wall. Muahahaha!